segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2015

What Happened, Miss Simone?

- What's "free" to you, Nina?
- What's "free" to me?
- Yeah.
- Same thing it is to you. You tell me.
- No, no, you tell me.
(Laughs)
- I don't know. (interviewer)
- It's just a feeling. It's just a feeling. It's like, "How do you tell somebody how it feels to be in love?". How are you going to tell anybody who has not been in love how it feels to be in love? You cannot do it to save your life. You can describe things but you can't tell them, but you know it when it happens. That's what I mean by "free".
I've had a couple of times onstage when I really felt free, and that's something else. That's really something else! Like, all... All... Like... Like... I'll tell you what freedom is to me, no fear. I mean, really, no fear. If I could have that half of my life, no fear.

E é só o começo. Melhor documentário.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário